Sometimes, destiny has different plans for you. Being couples for years, you have fruitfully lived the conjugal ups and downs. But now it is a high time to welcome the little bundle of joy. Somehow after lots of trial and tribulations, the outcome is not up to the mark. To rectify, you went on trying several traditional treatment methods to get pregnant.
To your relief, the innovative and exhaustive technique that swept all conventional treatment thoughts is none but Invitro-fertilization or IVF. Let’s discuss some positive aspects about the treatment.
What does IVF treatment genuinely explain?
In the process called IVF, the sperm and eggs are extricated for the process of fertilization. Both of the sperm and the egg are amalgamated in a laboratory using manual procedures. The mixing is done on a clean tray. Later on, the embryo is relocated in the uterus. By now hope you don’t have any foggy ideas about the process. To know more you should be clear about the IVF treatment cost in India.
Who requires resorting to IVF treatment?
This is indeed the primary question that couples need to know prior consulting the IVF specialists.
- Male patients who are diagnosed with inadequate sperm count which is termed as male infertility as well.
- Female patients who need to undergo Fallopian disposal procedure.
- Female patients suffering from ovulation and ovarian difficulties.
- At times, infertility crops up in patients due to inherited genetic imbalance.
- Lastly, there are some unsaid reasons which trigger infertility issue.
The fundamental steps involved to initiate the treatment process:
- To initiate the process, basically, the doctors prescribe some medicines to boost fertility. This is to assure production of an ample number of eggs. Later the ovaries are scrutinized with the trans-vaginal ultrasound. Thereafter samples of blood are also collected as well.
- A small operation is carried to recover the eggs from the process. In order to kick start the process, a needle incision is followed through the pelvic cavity supported with clear ultrasound imagery. Honestly, the whole process reminds you to verify the cost of IVF treatment in India.
- Next, the doctors spend hours in examining the process called fertilization. For this, a sample of a sperm is obtained from the donor which is preserved till the process starts. Majorly the sperm is transferred directly to the egg. With the end of the session, an eye is kept on the progression of the process assuring the growth of a sound embryo.
- The last process is generally coined as implantation. Once the embryos develop, the doctors conscientiously monitor the growth and extract the healthiest one from the lot. In order to inject the embryo, a tiny plastic tube is inserted following the cervix channel making way to the uterine cavity. The end of the process suggests patients be bed ridden at least for a day.
Well, now you form the faintest idea about the execution of the process. But certainly some side effects are involved but doctors will guide you how to shield from it.